JUST NOT THAT EASY

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One step at a time

When I got on the scale I was sort of hoping to be pleasantly surprised with my weight loss, since I already did so much. Well, that didn't happen. Lost 1.5 pounds since about 2 month ago (2.5 since January). Could of being better, but I do definitely feel difference in some clothes.

I switched at some point to pants with elastic band, because they are more forgiving to my fatness and because they don't scare me with the numbers. Instead of freaking out over being size 16 (I was size 8 before), I make a small upgrade from size L to XL. Not to bad - just one size difference instead of 8. I know, it is stupid, but it is not easy to be gaining weight and still feel good about myself.

I went through my clothes last week and picked my skinny clothes from when I was in my 20's. I ultimately said good buy to my 20's putting it into the donation back. I figured, even if I get down to 120 (I can dream), I probably would no be wearing a skirt that just covers my butt. I will find new pretty clothes for my 120.

Speaking of 120: WII Fit insists that that's my ideal weight. I'd be happy if I get to 160. I think my point of failure was always workout - that's what made me give up last time. However, when I got pregnant for the first time I wasn't working out at all, so maybe it will work this time. Because I want results, I picked high impact training for the 30 days challenge on WII fit and it sat me up with training 30 minutes a day 5 days a week. I was dripping sweat by the middle of the workout, but still was able to get to the end of it. I am just hopping that will start getting easier. I mean, my butt will start getting lighter, because it is not fun lifting it in air jumping or even running

Oh, well. I guess I should just put one foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment