JUST NOT THAT EASY

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ice Cream - Love ya, kiss ya, eat ya!


Guess, who enjoyed her ice cream right after the detox was over? Me me me.
No judging! Detox was brutal. Somehow that most difficult was the last day when I went to visit my parents. My mom kept complaining that my diet is very mean and maybe I should have something to eat. She offered to order veggie pizza - she would it the crust and I would it the veggies. That's an interesting idea. I brought a bag of frozen vegetables with herbs and that probably saved my life, because the choices were limited. There was enough vegetables to make a salad, but I was spending half a day there, so I needed some kind of dinner. My mom decided to eat the same stuff I was eating and as she was consuming my broccoli (there was plenty) she once again complained about my mean diet. She suggested that next time I go on all meat diet, because that is more nutritious. Was I suppose to argue with her? I didn't think so.

Oh, well - it was finally over and I think deserved a good ice cream.

As a result of my detox I lost 5 pounds. I know, it wasn't about the pounds, but still it is more than I lost since I decided to put myself on this journey. Oh yeah, my pounds are not giving up easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment