JUST NOT THAT EASY

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scratch Old Plan. Here comes new plan

I recently came to the funny conclusion, it is April, it is a mid April and summer is right around the corner and I am still in my very not pretty 200's. My metabolism is still slow, but I think something is happening for the better. So, here is new plan - my 90 days challenge.

Step 1 Consume at least 80 oz of water a day
Step 2 Start eating right
Step 3 Start supplementation
Step 4 Start Working out
Step 5 Detox
Step 6 Keep a good work

April 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
Step 1 is complete. About a week or so I've been drinking at least 4 bottles of water and I almost completely cut out coffee (since it does opposite of good for water intake). Will limit coffee for few time a week and not much.

Step 2. I did this before - no diet, but eating right. I am following low glycemic eating style. Each food should be balanced - protein, vegetable, good carbs, low gycemic food. 2-3 fruits a day

April 14
My mother-in-law gave my mashed potato, fish, and salad for breakfast. I think it is very cultural to have big meals, but also she raised two boys that never had to worry about overeating. Ate salad and some fish. Had just a little bit of potato.
I know it is wrong, but somebody else cooked for me and I get to enjoy it. Well, I am working on it. I did talked to her and told me what I am trying to do, so now she is not sure what to feed me.
Snack - Kashi Bar,
Lunch - Dropped my healthy lunch, so I had to buy cesar salad - used the dressing, but skipped croutons.
Apple
Dinner Soup, Meatball.

April 15 (Day #9 of 90) Next Step Day #15 Supplementation
Breakfast sandwich whole wheat bagel with hard salami, cheese and salad leaf with decaf coffee
Snack Kashi Bar
Lunch Pasta with Vegetables and fish. Need to get better pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment