JUST NOT THAT EASY

Monday, March 22, 2010

One step forward, Two steps back

So much for "i am so frugal and can help others". Few days ago found out, that I overdrew my account by, let's see, 175 dollars and it was a week ago.

Excuse - I was verrrry busy at work and it was the craziest time of the year

Truth - I hate looking at my finances. I have huge credit card debt and it is not going down as easy as I would like it. If I stick to my plan, I should pay it off in 4 years. But I have not been able to stick to my plan, so it is not where it should be. Yes, I'm watching my finances and not spending much, but so unhappy to see my current situation. As a result, I am missing my due dates for credit cards and, I guess, now I ignore my checking account as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment