JUST NOT THAT EASY

Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't Stop Believing

Well, the weekend could of gone better.
My parents made me eat some cake that was good, but that is irrelevant. The feast on Sunday wasn't too bad, I guess. Bad choices - 1/2 potato, salad with mayo and 1-1/2 piece of cake. Well, I guess that makes most of the food choices. Well, the tea was good. (Joking!) I didn't over eat and other food wasn't bad. The cake was something made with mazza instead of flour with berries and really good. And at the end of the day I guess I had nothing better than leftover East pie, which is just another pastry that is so no worth of eating. The only choice I was proud of was a roasted veggies in whole grain pita I had at the Children Museum.

Well, the important part not to get frustrated, "well I guess this didn't work out", but rather take it as another learning stone whatever you want to call it.

Water drinking is going well and I have to buy more things for sides and vegetables and fruites.

Will get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment