JUST NOT THAT EASY

Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't listen to skinny people (especially if they are kids)

Well, I am 1/5 of the way done, but have still a long way to go to make it work. Definitely not going to look for two piece swimsuit, but I hope to actually wear a swimsuit instead of workout pants. Wearing workout pants and top in the pool makes me look feel not good at all. Last month I took kids to the pool and a five year old asked me - "Is this your swimsuit?"

Common! Since when five year old care what somebody else is wearing? When I was five, I didn't think I cared what I was wearing. Go away little girl - ask your mama stupid questions. Let fat woman enjoy herself and pretend swimsuits should look like this. I bet, if I put a wet suit on, I would look 10 pounds lighter ( wouldn't that look like fun).

Loved the phrase from "Drop Dead Diva" on Lifetime that ends with
"...step away from the cookie" (need to find the whole thing)


Enough about that. I am still working on supplementation - I remember half the time, the other half I would take it right after. Could be better, but not that bad. I still might have to push next step to Day 25.

Few people told me I lost weight - I'm not sure if they are lying or not _ I am staying away from the scales, but will have to get on it eventually.

Good thing I actually felt stuffed on Saturday and said I can't eat anymore. Don't remember that feeling. Most of the time it is just "I am hungry". It is all about what and when you eat. The schedule enforces eating and drinking. I've heard before "if you're thirsty, you are body already dehydrated. You should drink before." That's how I feel about eating: If I wait until I am hungry, I can't shut my pie hole. I eat and I am still hungry. If you're trying to control your appetite, you should it more often and before getting hungry. I really compared how I eat during the week when I am on the schedule vs. during on the weekend, when I run with the kids and almost forgot to eat. I didn't have my breakfast til 11 yesterday and was hungry again by 12.30.

Well, I am a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment