JUST NOT THAT EASY

Friday, April 16, 2010

Date 10 (80 to go) Next Step Day #15 Supplementation

It didn't go as well as I thought it would. I had a nice a dinner right before six, but then I gave up to my mother's-in-law ice cream. Last ice cream out of the box and handed o me. And after I ate it I said to my self (not to my mother-in-law) - it wasn't even all that good. The idea is to have a good ice cream, real ice cream, but not more often than once a week or two. However, we need to get on track first and for that we really need to come up with a better reward system (not food). How about another WII game like yoga or kick-boxing?

Today is still going good: breakfast, snack, lunch, getting ready for a snack now.
I would really like some Pizza Hot $10 pizza with stuffed thin crust for dinner, but I will do my best. I would of taken it as my only cheat of the week, but I did have crap ice cream yesterday, and Sunday my husband's family is having a feast for my brother-in-law, who is here for a week and I am already seeing fine Ukrainian in huge quantities.

The other challenge is to drink enough liquids on weekends. And visiting my mom - she has nothing but crap in the house.

Well, have to to do my best.

I was slightly hungry last night - drank some water and some 50/50 juice and some strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment