JUST NOT THAT EASY

Friday, December 17, 2010

Your Average Minivan Mom

(created for www.slightly-off-kilter.com and published Wednesday, January 5th, 2011)

There are 3 kinds of moms - SAHM, WAHM, and WOHM. I belong to the category of moms that spends 50-60 hours a week working for somebody else and worried that she doesn't spend enough time with her kids. I am your average minivan Mom. I am always running late taking kids to babysitter or classes. I am in grocery stores, doctor offices, and playgrounds. I am like so many and I want to be Your next Mamavation Mom.

I have two kids, two very active monkeys - 3 year old girl and 18 months old boy. They are the best when they first wake up in the morning (don't they all). They are so adorable - I would film their every move and would watch it after they go to sleep


My husband and I met at the dealership and didn't like each other. It's been 11 years and I can't imagine my life without him. So, I guess I don't believe in a love from the first sight, ah?


I have a pretty picture of me, where I am 125 lb and a lots of pictures where I hide behind my kids. My weight just might have something to do with it. I want to have pictures I like. I know it's a long way, but with the support of my family and the sistahood I just might get there.

Thank You for being here for me and for support I get every day. I will continue doing what I can to give you back the same.

XOXO,
Lena
(@elenka29)
Video application

Don't forget to tweet

Hey @! I want @ to be the next Mom.
She has my support!

No comments:

Post a Comment